Thursday, December 11, 2008

3 more days...

So now that I have more time to ponder, as you can see I've had probably too much time to ponder and pose questions (which may not always be a good thing.. in my case). Anyhoot, as I look at those that have 'RSVP' and those that are maybes as much as I'd like to get butthurt about it all, I really can't. You reap what you sow as they say..lol, most of the Facebook invites I get, I put "Maybe" because I truly never know how my day/evening will go ..so maybe as the semi-commitment-phobe that I am, it's a pretty safe way to go. I do try to make it when invited...lol so I guess I'm mutal to people not being able to attend. lol..

Yeah, of course I'd like people to show up, but it gives me a better perspective about who's officially down and maybe who's possibly..um, in the 'not so much' category of things. Which is fine. it's just funny to see the mindset of people as opposed to if I threw my bday party at the beach house again per say. lol. But, again...c'est la vie and the fact that I can just kick it, hang...get blasted with those that are my true blue buds through thick and thin, that's what makes the difference.
Plus I'd like to think I've evolved a bit with the help of the family, friends, and of course - work. lol

No comments: